domingo, 9 de enero de 2005

I realize

If I could gather all the stars
and hold them in my hand,
the colors I would then possess
would not be half as grand
as those which I have seen
when I look deep into your eyes
or come across when I have kissed
your lips, I realize.

If I could ponder all the truths
men sought since time began,
they would not teach me more than if
I were to touch your hand.
For truth, to no one whom you have touched,
appears as simple lies;
and nothing could be truer than
your touch, I realize.

If I were given a lasting life
as only God can do,
I’d shun it all and turn away
if I could live with you.
For even God has never known
the immeasurable size
of the love that is within
your heart, I realize.

Es el poema que aparece en el tema "I realize", de Mosaik. Nunca había escuchado detenidamente lo que decía hasta que me dió por buscar la letra por ahí.

Para el que le interese la canción, se la puede bajar gratis desde la página que puse en el post de ayer (www.mosaik.se)

No hay comentarios: